This guide will teach you how to use a beard trimmer with guard, so you can get the perfect facial hair every time.
Checkout this video:
A beard trimmer with guard is a great tool for keeping your beard well-groomed. It’s quick and easy to use, and it gives you the ability to create a variety of different beard styles. In this article, we’ll show you how to use a beard trimmer with guard, so you can get the perfect trim every time.
What You’ll Need
A beard trimmer with guard is a great tool for keeping your beard trimmed and looking neat. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
-Beard trimmer with guard
-Sturdy chair or stool
-Barber cape (optional)
-Beard comb (optional)
Here are the steps to take when using a beard trimmer with guard:
1. Choose the right guard for your beard trimmer. Depending on the length of your beard, you will need to select a different guard.
2. Decide on the length of your beard. You can use the guide on the beard trimmer to select the appropriate length.
3. Trim your beard in sections. Begin by trimming the sides of your beard and then move on to the moustache area. Finish by trimming your neckline.
4. Use a comb to straighten your beard before trimming it. This will ensure that all of your hair is cut evenly.
5. Start with a clean, dry face. It is important to make sure that your face is free of any oils or moisturizers before trimming your beard.
6. Comb your beard in the direction you want it to grow. This will help you avoid accidentally trimming too much hair off of your face.
7. Begin trimming at the base of your neck and work up towards your chin. Be sure to go slowly and avoid trimming too much hair at once
Here are some tips to get the best results when using a beard trimmer with guard:
-Start with a clean, dry face. Wet shaving can cause irritation and razor burn, so it’s best to avoid it.
-If your hair is longer than the guard allows, use scissors to trim it down to size before you start.
-Be sure to move the trimmer in the direction of hair growth. Going against the grain will cause irritation and damage your skin.
-Take your time and don’t rush. Rushing through the process will only lead to a less than satisfactory result.
-Once you’re finished, use a damp towel to remove any stray hairs from your face and neck. Then apply a light layer of beard oil or balm to keep your hair soft and healthy.
We hope you enjoyed this guide on how to use a beard trimmer with guard. Remember to take your time and start with a shorter guard setting until you get used to the trimmer. With a little practice, you’ll be able to achieve the perfect beard length and style for your facial hair. Thank you for reading!